Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Miyerkules, Mayo 20, 2009

Last Song of Goodbye

This night is not the same as the other nights

It is a night like this one I tried to take you out of my mind
Your face which haunted my sleepless nights

The intense feeling that mesmerized my soul lingers no more
Your memories no longer seize my soul

In this moment, you are no longer a part of me

If these will be the last verses that you can make my heart sing
This would be my sweetest melody

And if this will be the last sadness that you can make me suffer
I would endure this cry and would be satisfied

Tonight will be the final night that you are my muse

How can I not offer you this finest goodbye,
When in the past you’re the one who occupied my mind?

Though tomorrow it will no longer be the same
You will be just like the other. Like the other as I am to you

In this moment, you are no longer a part of me

Tomorrow, my thoughts of you will no longer be the same
It doesn’t matter anymore if I do not have you

You will no longer be that someone
As I hope no more to be your someone

Tomorrow, we will be the same. Just like the other

Oh, how I loved you!
How I begged the wind to whisper that to you

Those nights seemed so endless because I do not have you
My heart was not whole because you’re not with me

But this night is not the same as the other nights

And tomorrow, it will not be the same
I no longer love you. That is certain

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento